Interconnect Systems Products
1553 Data Bus
There is a range of contacts available to suit standard Mil-Spec connectors These contacts are standard MIL-C-39029, as well as contacts using solder technology
Phoenix Logistics developed STS Contacts which are the equivalent to Raychem D602-126 and D602-127 contacts. PLI has also designed replacements for discontinued Raychem Solder Tacs®.
- MIL-C-39029 QPL contacts available to suit M17/176-00002 cable:
- M39029/90-529 (#8 pin contact for MIL-DTL-38999 Series III)
- M39029/91-530 (#8 socket contact for MIL-DTL-38999 Series III)
- M39029/95-545 (#8 pin contact for MIL-C83527)
- M39029/96-546 (#8 socket contact for MIL-C83527)
- M39029/104-556 (#8 pin contact to suit MIL-DTL-28840)
- M39029/105-557 (#8 socket contact to suit MIL-DTL-28840)
- Solder technology contacts available which offer:
- Continuous 360Â° shield coverage.
- Rugged constructions.
- Termination time of 1 to 2 minutes.
- Inspectable solder terminations.
- Low-skill assembly.
- Reworkable and repairable terminations.
- Strain relief built into the design.
- Low-voltage drop and high reliability due to precisely controlled solder terminations.