Interconnect Systems Featured Products
Previous Featured Products:
1-5 | 6-10 | 11-15 | 16-20 | 21-23
Glenair Interconnect Solutions
Interconnect Systems are the official Glenair Representative for Australia and New Zealand.
Glenair manufactures and supplies a wide range of High-performance Mil-Spec and Commercial Interconnect products:
- Circular Connectors
- Rectangular Connectors
- Hermetic Connectors
- Filtered Connectors
- Micro & Nano Miniature Connectors
- Fibre Optic Connectors, Contacts and Cable Assemblies
- Connector Accessories, including Backshells & Covers
- Composite Accessories
- Composite Boxes
- Conduit and Accessories
- Heat Shrinkable Boots & Transitions
- Cable Assemblies
- Interconnecxt Assembly Tooling
High Performance Conduit Systems from Glenair
- Flexible Polymer and Metal core conduits and fittings, offer a range of solutions to the problems of chemical and mechanical protection, EMI protection, flexibility, repairability and system expansion.
- Easy on-site installation
- Superior crush protection
- Reliable E and H field EMI shielding
- Superior flexibility compared to jacketed cables
- Superior durability and aging protection from heat, chemicals and fluids
Miniature Fiber Optic Connector
Glenair's new size 20HD fiber contact for the Series 80 Mighty Mouse connector range, allows a reduction in both size and weight.
Available for both single mode or multi mode fibre, these termini have low insertion loss and are intended for high-reliability ground tactical and aerospace applications.
The Series 80 connectors offers substantial reductions in size and weight compared to the D38999 type fibre connectors.
Series 80 Mighty Mouse Fiber Optic Connectors
Size 20HD Fiber Optic Contact
Composite Electrical Enclosures
Metal junction boxes are a maintenance nightmare. Between salt spray, sun, fuel exhaust and rain, most above-deck junction boxes are ready for replacement before they've seen even two years of service. Despite the most aggressive maintenance program, metal boxes will corrode to pieces under the harsh environmental conditions of a ship at sea.
Glenair's corrosion-free composite junction boxes are different. NAVSEA approved for use in U.S. Navy surface ships, Glenair composite electrical boxes can withstand years of harsh environmental abuse without degradation. That's right: No rust, no corrosion, no paint, no maintenace nightmare. The boxes thrive in environments where resistance to EMI, corrosive fluids, exhaust gasses, high temperatures, shock and vibration are critical operational requirements.
NAVSEA Approved Composite Enclosures
Glenair CostSaver Composite EMI/RFI Junction Boxes
From next generation fighter aircraft to mining oil & gas exploration our interconnect solutions are used where reliability is a must.
Interconnect Systems has developed a first class reputation for working closely with world leading companies in the following industries: