Heat shrinkable markers are used to identify, wire, cable, tools, hoses and equipment, in operating environments where temperatures range from -55 to + 135Â°C. They can withstand abrasion and exposure to cleaning solvents and many industrial fluids. The sleeves are also flame retardant.
They can be supplied pre-printed with customer specific information.
Heat Shrink Cable Markers
Our heat shrinkable markers are used to identify wire, cable, tools, hoses and equipment in operating environments where temperatures range from -55 to + 135Â° C.
They can withstand abrasion and exposure to cleaning solvents and many industrial fluids. The sleeves are also flame retardant and LSOH
Standard colours are White and Yellow.
- Operating Temp -55 – 135Â° C
- Tensile Strength 10.3 Mpa
- Heat Shock No crack or drip
- Ultimate elongation 200%
- Shrink Ratio 3:1
- UL224 50 rubber erasure
- ident Mil-M-81531-4, 6.2 50 rubber erasure
- ident Mil-STD-202 30 rubber erasure
- Dielectric strength 19.7 KV/mm Volume resistance 1014 A cm
- Flammability AMS-DTL-23053 Av burn <1
- Fluid resistance, 24hrs Print identified
- Tensile strength M Pa 6.5 Mpa
- Ultimate elongation 100%
- Mil-M-81531-4,6.2 20 rubber erasure, ident
Certificate: UL, CUL, F-Mark
Standards: UL224, AMS-DTL-23053/5, SAE-AS81531, MIL-STD-202
Aircraft Test Equipment
Backshells and Accessories
Heat Shrinkable Moulded Parts
RF Connectors and Accessories
Screening and Protection
Wire and Cable