There is a diverse range of convoluted tubings, fittings and conduit systems to satisfy the most demanding of applications.
They are manufactured from a variety of metals and plastics, and include tubing and fittings to suit a wide range of applications. There are alo screening options to provide superior EMI protection.
The fittings available, cover both user installable and factory terminated options
MIL-PRF-24758 Conduit System
Introducing the Glenair MIL-PRF-24758A “BlueJacket” Conduit System
Most topside shipboard conduit users have simple expectations, such as conduit fittings that don’t leak or corrode and will last for the full lifetime of a ship. They also want jacket materials that can withstand high heat, extreme UV radiation, demanding weather conditions and caustic chemicals and fluids.
Glenair’s U.S. Navy qualified MILPRF-24758A conduit system delivers on these expectations – and a whole lot more. Our shielded brass conduit meets all EMI shielding and surface transfer impedance requirements. Our jacket material, which we’ve named “BlueJacket” in honor of the dedicated Navy personnel who work with these products in arduous conditions on a daily basis, is a special formula that exceeds all the specifications of MIL-PRF-24758A. These demanding requirements include UV weathering, temperature tolerance, low smoke and toxicity index, flame resistance, and halogen (IEC754-1) ratings.
And that’s not all. Our unique fitting design provides the easiest assembly and the most reliable performance ever in topside conduit systems – no more loosening, no more leaks, no more corrosion, and no more costly replacement of relatively new components that failed to withstand the harsh environmental challenges of shipboard use.
So whether your requirements call for factory terminated M24758A assemblies with lightweight soldered fittings, or field terminated bulk conduit, adapters and fittings are more than ready to exceed all your expectations.
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-24758A(SH)
- Brass Metal-Core conduit with EMI shielding and Durable Glenair “BlueJacket” Covering
- The “BlueJacket” covering is Halogen free, flame resistant and functional to 200Â°C
- The “BlueJacket” material surpasses the accelerated Solar weathering standards under IEC 60068-2-5. It has been tested to the equivalent of 53 years of solar exposure.
- Innovative Stainless Steel fittings, with advanced Environmental sealing, EMI shield termination, and rotatable coupling nut
- Available adaptors for all shipboard interfaces. They are available in both User-Installable and factory terminated.
- All fittings manufactured from Nickel plated 316L Stainless Steel
- Fully compatible with legacy MIL-C-24758 conduit systems and adaptors
Series 72 Annular Polymer Core Conduit System
Glenair Series 72 Annular Polymer-Core Convoluted Tubing provides an economical, lightweight, durable enclosure for interconnect wiring, available in three flexible and versatile materials, with or without EMI/RFI braiding and jacketing.
Do-It-Yourself Fittings are the best choice when ease of assembly and installation is a requirement, when prototyping wire-routing systems, or when running annular tubing in unpredictable lengths.
Prefer a Turnkey Solution? We can supply terminated point-to-point or complex multi-branch annular tubing assemblies to fit your specific application requirements.
Available in a range of Materials
- Kynar® – Thermally stabilised, chemical and radiation resistant
- PVDF – Chemical and radiation resistantAvailable in colours:
- G-FLEX Siltem – Halogen free, low toxicity, low smoke, 175Â° temp rating
Available in the following colours:
- Black – Kynar & PVDF
- Natural/Clear – Kynar, PVDF and G-FLEX Siltem
- Red – Kynar & PVDF
- Yellow – Kynar & PVDF
- Blue – Kynar & PVDF
- Desert Tan – Kynar & PVDF
- Orange – Kynar & PVDF
Two ranges of east-to install Fitting Systems:
- Guardian System – easy to install, general purpose
- Sentry System – easy to assemble, for EMI and environmental protection
- Both Systems available in a range of materials and finishes
Series 74 Helical Polymer Core Conduit
Glenair Series 74 High-Performance Helical Polymer-Core Convoluted Tubing provides a lightweight, durable enclosure for interconnect wiring, with backshells, transitions and a wide range of high-performance convoluted tubing types with and without EMI/RFI braiding and jacketing.
Do-It-Yourself Fittings are the best choice when ease of assembly and installation is a requirement, when prototyping wire-routing systems, or when running convoluted tubing in unpredictable lengths.
Prefer a Turnkey Solution? Factory terminated assemblies offer weight reduction and size savings, as well as highly durable tamper-proof crimp fittings.
- Lightweight, High-temperature rated materials
- Maximum flexibility, durability and performance
- Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen PEEK material available
- Braid options available for superior EMI protection
- Ideal for expandable systems or prototyping
- Resistant to harsh chemical environments
- Used in rugged landing gear and aerospace applications
Series 75 Metal Core Conduit System
Glenair Series 75 Metal-Core Conduit is a helically wound, continuous soldered metal conduit, delivering the highest level of EMI/RFI shielding and crush-proof strength available for mission-critical interconnect wiring applications. Metal-core conduit is the material of choice for TEMPEST secure communications and intensive EMI/RFI environments, and is offered in brass, nickel/iron, or stainless steel. Specify braided shielding and jacketing for additional mechanical and environmental protection. State-of-the-art construction IAW MIL-C-13909/A-A-52240, MIL-PRF-24758A and MIL-DTL-28840.
Series 75 Do-It-Yourself Fittings are the best choice when ease of assembly and installation is a requirement, or when producing prototype wire-routing systems in unpredictable lengths. Glenair’s offerings include the compact, lightweight RP Plus family of backshells and fittings, plus heavy-duty environmental metal and -saving hybrid composite fittings built for rugged reliability in topside applications.
Prefer a Turnkey Solution? Factory terminated assemblies offer weight reduction and size savings, as well as highly durable tamper-proof fittings.
- Manfactured from thre different metals
- Brass (per A-A-52440 Type 1, Grade B)
- Stainless Steel (AISI 316)
- Nickel Iron Aloy( Type 4 ANSI/ASTM-A-753)
- Continuous solder seal for optimum EMI/EMP and environmental protection
- Superior crush resistance
- Metallic braid provides additional tensile (pull) strength
- Ideal for harsh marine environment topside shipboard applications
- Also used in tanks, heavy machinery, airframes and submarines
Aircraft Test Equipment
Backshells and Accessories
Heat Shrinkable Moulded Parts
RF Connectors and Accessories
Screening and Protection
Wire and Cable