Reliable, wire and cable, heat-shrinkable, interconnection devices, for soldering and crimping.
They consist of the two main product lines:
- Solder Sleeves
- Crimp devices.
Commercial Low Temperature Splices
These devices consist of a transparent heatshrink sleeve with a solder preform and sealing rings.
They are designed to provide a fast, reliable, economical and convenient method of splicing low temperature wires.
- Compatible with arange of dielectric materials and wire insulations, including sensitive low temperature materials
- A precisely engineered, fluxed solder preform, within a heat-shrinkable sleeve, provides a completely soldered, strain relieved, encapsulated termination.
- Low temperature wires can be terminated in applications with a max operating temperature of 125Â°C
- One piece design simplifies installation
- Transparent sleeving allows inspection of the finished splice
- Covers wire sizes 12 to 26 AWG.
- UL recognised
Mil-Spec Shield Terminators
These Soldersleeve shield terminators provide an environmentally sealed, insulated and encapsulated solder termination.
Which facilitates the shield termination of shielded cables to either a connector pin or a backshell.
- One piece design offers easy installation
- Transparent insulation allows for inspection of the finished termination
- Max operating temperature 150Â°C
- Suitable for cables with a min temperature rating of 125Â°C
- Has a coloured thermochromic temperature indicator, that changes colour when the solder preform has reached wetting temperature
- Available without a pre-installed, with pre-installed lead and with a pre-installed braid.
Aircraft Test Equipment
Backshells and Accessories
Heat Shrinkable Moulded Parts
RF Connectors and Accessories
Screening and Protection