Rectangular connectors are used in a wide range of applications across a diverse range of industries, including, but not limited to Defence, Aerospace, Rail and Industrial.
Meeting a diverse range of specifications, both commercial and military, they are manufactured in a range of styles, from Nano Miniature through to the larger ARINC style. With a wide range of insert options, they are used in applications as diverse as Power, Signal, Data and Fibre Optic.
These connectors are manufactured from a diverse range of materials and finishes to meet the most demanding of applications.
A wide range of MIL-DTL-83513 qualified and commercial Micro-D connectors and assemblies
Designed to suit a range of applications and environments.
Manufactured from plastic plus a range of metals and finishes, they meet a wide range of performance specifications
- MIL-DTL-83513 qualified
- Uses a TwistPin contact
- High current ratings
- Low circuit resistance
- Superior vibration and shock performance
- Optomised EMI/RFI shielding
- Broader operating temperature
- Better damage resistance
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Better contact retention
- Better environmental sealing
- Special Applications include:
- Combo for High Power
- Well-Master™ 260 High Temperature
- A wide range of accessories are available to compliment this series.
Military D-Subminiature Connectors
One of the most widely use connector series in Military, Aerospace, Industrial and Commercial applications.
This range of Mil qualified D-Subminiature connectors are available in solder and crimp removable contact configurations.
Available in both standard and high-density layouts
- Qualified to MIL-DTL-24308
- Available with solder contacts
- Available with crimp removable contacts
- Available with PCB tails
- Available in the following standard density layouts:
- 9 way
- 15 Way
- 25 Way
- 37 Way
- 50 Way
- Available in the following high-density layouts
- 15 way
- 26 way
- 44 way
- 62 way
- 78 way
- 104 way
- Standard material is steel
- Standard finishes are:
Series 28 HiPer-D Connectors
The High-Performance D-Subminiature connector for extreme Land, Air and Space applications.
This connector series is intermateable and intermountable with standard M24308 tyoe D-Subs.It meets the need for improved performance in hostile environments.
Unlike standard M24308 connectors with stamped steel shells, the HiPer-D is machined from aluminum or stainless steel.
The HiPer-D is available in every standard and high density M24308 layout.
- Crimp removable contacts
- Advanced tempersture, vibration and emi performance
- M24308/D-Sub intermateable
- Fits panel and PCB footprint of M24308/D-Sub products
- Available in standard density anf high-density layouts
- EMI spring
- High temperature thermoset epoxy insulators
- Watertight sealing
- Rugged machined one-piece shell
- Optional guide pins for blind mating
Series 79 Micro-Crimp
The Micro-D connector with Crimp Contacts
The Series 79 Micro-Crimp connector series features crimp, rear-release size#23 contacts on 1.9mm spacing. Also includes size #12 and #16 power and coaxial crimp contacts in a range of hybrid layouts.
The Series 79 was developed the meet the needs of advanced levels of environmental protection, electromagnetic shielding and size/weight reduction.
- Operating temperature -65Â°C to +150Â°C
- Rear release #23 crimp contacts
- 1.9mm spacing
- Size 12 and #16 power and coaxial crimp contacts
- Current rating 5-23 amps
- #23 = 5 Amps
- #16 = 13 Amps
- #12 = 23 Amps
- Fiber optic and pneumatic contacts available
- Integrated EMI shroud
- Integrated ground spring
- Guide pins for blind mating
- Conductive panel gaskets available
- Manufactured from Aluminum alloy with a variety of finishes which include:
- Electroless Nickel
- Black Anodize
- Cadmium (Olive Drab and Yellow Chromate)
- Zinc-Nickel (Olive Drab and Black Chromate)
Aircraft Test Equipment
Backshells and Accessories
Heat Shrinkable Moulded Parts
RF Connectors and Accessories
Screening and Protection
Wire and Cable